Laser Hair Removal for Men and Women
Soprano XL represents the gold standard of laser hair removal. The unique technique In Motion minimizes discomfort, irritation during the treatment and makes hair removal faster and virtually pain-free.
This is cutting edge technology allows to remove even the coarsest hair from relatively large and sensitive body areas painless and comfortable because patented DualChill™ treatment tip keeps your skin cool while doing so.
In contrast to other machines, Soprano XL provides the ideal option for people seeking pain-free laser removal.
Most people describe their soothing sensation is similar to hot stone massage. The brand-new, advanced Soprano XL laser is very effective not only for people who have light skin and dark hair
The parameters are significantly designed to match your skin color and hair texture, providing gentle and accurate treatment for everyone.
Micro-Crystal Dermabrasion & Facials
Microdermabrasion is one of the more recent skin-care techniques to have crossed over from Hollywood to the mainstream. It’s being advanced as an “instant facelift” – an effective alternative to costlier and more invasive procedures like plastic surgery, chemical peels and Botox injections. Recently, more and more customers are trying it, instead of pursuing cosmetic surgery.
- It is the least invasive dermatological procedure.
- It is more affordable than cosmetic surgery.
- Microdermabrasion is painless.
- It has the fewest side effects and it is effective on all skin types and colors.
- Microdermabrasion does not need anesthetic if performed at a spa, beauty salon or physician’s office (unlike surgical skin resurfacing).
- It helps your skin look younger, healthy, glowing and for some people, close to perfect.
- It is equally effective to other skin treatments (on superficial imperfections) and, most importantly, it allows you to get back to your daily routine immediately after treatment.
Professional Peels Line. Mesoestetic, Spain
Chemical peeling is used to improve the skin’s appearance by applying a solution to the skin, causing the exfoliation old damaged skin cells. The new skin is smoother and softer, less wrinkled, more even in color. The humectant capacity of acids helps to improve skin luminosity and texture, to keep the skin fresh and preventing premature skin aging.
Peels can also be recommended in the care of skin with impurities or acne problems to clean the skin with acneic tendency. Antiseptic, bacteriostatic properties of chemical peels are very helpful to achieve optimal results of facial pores cleansing and reduction of acne manifestation.
Some types of peels have been formulated to combat photoaging and hyperpigmentation, thanks to its whitening properties which lighten and unify skin tone.
Chemical peels can be performed at different depths, depending on the layer of correction desired. Deeper peels will cause the skin to peel for a longer period of time and provide more improvements in the skin. There are also a variety of acids (Lactic, Mandelic, Salicylic, Glycolic) and peeling agents that can be used alone or together, depending on skin conditions to be treated.
Peels are used to:
- reduce fine wrinkling
- cleansing of facial pores and reduction of imperfections
- reduce uneven pigmentation
- aid in the control of acne
- smooth rough dry skin
- improve the texture of sun-damaged skin
Based on your individual desire to achieve your optimal results, we can provide professional treatments and help to improve the skin’s appearance.
This enhanced technology is designed to smooth and tight loose skin on the neck, face and body and help to achieve superior results in skin laxity.
- While Soprano XL does not deliver the results of a surgical lifting procedure such as a facelift, it can produce mild to modest tightening by sending heat deep into the skin. The heat causes some immediate tissue tightening and signals the body to start making new collagen. As the new collagen forms, skin may appear firmer and tighter.
- This procedure is very comfortable for patients and their experience is virtually pain-free.
- When the skin is ready, a handpiece will be passed over the treated area. Usually, multiple passes are required to be made. The skin typically is cooled during the procedure to reduce associated discomfort. The procedure lasts from 20 to 40 minutes depending on the area size.
- After the procedure, the treated area is generally red and might be swollen, but this resolves within a few hours. Most patients experience no downtime and immediately resume their daily routine. Patients may apply makeup after the procedure to hide the redness. While care is not required after the procedure, sunscreen should also be applied to protect the skin.
- Patients might see some improvements after the first treatment session with continued improvement noticeable for up to 1 year after a series (3-5) of treatments.
- Customers of almost any age or ethnicity can be treated.
Laser 360™ Laser Skin Resurfacing & Rejuvenation
Laser 360™ is a skin treatment for anyone who would like to revitalize their look without invasive procedures or injections. You no longer have to accept fine lines and wrinkles or skin discoloration as an inevitable part of the aging process.
Specially designed for the delicate skin on the face, neck and chest, Laser 360 skin treatments will even out your color and reduce tiny broken blood vessels. It firms up loose skin around all of these areas:
- Around the mouth
- Under the eyes
- Upper lip
Laser Varicose & Spider Vein Removal
Varicose veins, usually the deeper blue veins, need different treatment from the discolored clusters (known as “spider veins”) that are near the skin surface. For this reason, our Harmony Elite Laser System is equipped with two different laser technologies. Each will be used as felt needed on your type of veins. This noninvasive technique can often replace the conventional surgical interventions offered in the past.
FotoFacial / PhotoFacial / Photorejuvenation
Laser technology is a treatment breakthrough that can correct a variety of skin conditions, such as facial skin imperfections, the signs of aging (wrinkles), birthmarks, unsightly small veins, and other blemishes. It offers a safe, non-invasive solution that can be tailored to your individual condition and skin type, providing superior cosmetic results and outstanding satisfaction.